Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

How can I tell if my computer has the minimum system requirements for the new game?


Question

by dovernomore
: How can I know if my computer has the minimum system requirements for a new game?


There is a new computer game coming out and I want to know if my computer meets the minimum requirements. I am not very computer knowledgeable so how can I tell if my computer meets the minimum system requirements?


Best answer:


Answer by ChiDi9901

I hope you use Windows: so just go to start and type in the search bar “dxdiag” and just proceed and a windows will pop up. There you can read all the spects from your computer.


Give your answer to this

question below!


Take a look inside your computer to see how transistors work together in a microprocessor to add numbers using logic gates. Get the book CODE that inspired t…

See How Computers Add Numbers In One Lesson



0 comments:

Post a Comment