Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

When I send video to my Sprint computer has no sound?


Question

by Me
: When i send my sprint videos to computer, there is no sound?


When i have been sending my cell videos to my email and downloading them, there is no sound. If i download it on my brothers computer it does have sound. How can i get it to have sound on my computer? Thanks.


Best answer:


Answer by Colanth

You’re missing the codec the sound was encoded with, your brother’s computer has that codec. Use http://www.headbands.com/gspot/ to see which codecs (audio and video) they use, then find the audio codec on the web and download it.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the

comments!



1 comments:

  1. Are you dealing with Bitcoin transaction errors in Blockchain? Do you know the ways and means to deal with such errors? If you are left with no solutions and want immediate solutions related to the error, dial Blockchain number 833-228-1682 which is functional throughout the year. The team is always at service and users can contact the team anytime to get fruitful results and remedies. The team is always functional throughout the year to give assistance.

    ReplyDelete