Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

It’s Windows Vista computer and can be connected to a computer Winxp?


Question

by Jordan
: Is it possible to connect a Windows Vista computer and Winxp computer?


Is it possible to have a network between a computer with Win Vista and another computer with Winxp?


If its possible, how can I connect them using a HUB?


PLease adivce.. Thanks!


Best answer:


Answer by RICHARD A

I think you are able to, I would go to best buy or any electronic store to get a definate answer and maybe a conversion kit


Answer by Tassular

its the same way like u always do nothings change ^^ when im at lans we got mix with both XP and vista, never any problems XP Windows using network connected connect computer Its Windows Vista computer and can be connected to a computer Winxp? saveournews


Answer by Josh a

Currently, I network between XP and Vista vice versa. The only difficulty that presented itself was when I wanted to communicate with my Vista Computer using my XP computer. XP would not let me enter credentials… I followed THIS http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9019179 guide and it solved my problem, maybe it can help you…


What do you think? Answer below!


This is my tunneling machine made using red power PR5 Frames. My creation was inspired by Wolfsklaue (video ID 4pVMN1B-8YI) This machine is special because i…

Minecraft Computer Run Tunnel Boring Machine



0 comments:

Post a Comment