Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

How do I upgrade my computer to a computer game?

Question

by
: How do I upgrade my computer into a gaming computer?


I’m using a Dell Inspiron m5030, I know it’s a very basic computer. I know I can’t do a whole lot without getting a new computer, but what can I do to get the maximum results as far as gaming goes with this computer?


Best answer:


Answer by Dustin

When it comes to a laptop, your upgrades are severely limited. You would be much better suited to build or purchase a new DESKTOP computer.


Answer by Fola

Find a magic wand and go “abracadabra,become a gaming laptop


Answer by ?

Dell‘s in particular dont respond very well to upgrades.


if you want to get every single penny out of a gaming computer, get yourself a a brick box version.


Answer by Artur

It’ll be cheaper to buy a new computer, sorry.


Answer by John

With laptops, you can usually only upgrade the amount of RAM and the hard drive. However, depending on how much RAM you currently have in the system, you may not even be able to upgrade that.


If you intend on playing games, you should get a desktop. They are typically easier to upgrade and they usually have at least some room for upgrades… although this may vary, depending on the case and the components in the box.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the

comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment