Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

Spy Sweeper started when you turn on my computer, how to stop?


Question

by Sammy ♥
: How to stop Spy Sweeper from starting when I turn on my computer?


Because it freezes my computer, how do I stop it from starting when I start my computer?


Best answer:


Answer by joe.attaboy

Look in the startup folder on your start menu. If there’s an icon for it in that folder, remove it.


Answer by Dsijjin

Go to start, run


type in: msconfig


Select the startup tab – look for it and uncheck it – reboot


Answer by Henry S

go to star then control panel, then programs and chose “stop a program from running at start up


Answer by Bains

On Windows.

Go to Start -> run

Type msconfig.exe and click run

Go to Startup tab and scroll down to locate Spysweeper

Uncheck the Spysweeper

Apply and OK

Restart the Computer

You will receive a message notifying you of the chages that were made, just accept it and you are good to go.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the

comments!


<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gRdvauxOtJA?fs=1&rel=0" type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” width=”425″ height=”355″ allowfullscreen=”true”>


KRON 4′s Justine Waldman and Terisa Estacio report.

American Airlines Computer Glitch Causes a Mess at Bay Area Airports



0 comments:

Post a Comment